- When will my order ship?
Your order will ship USPS First Class within 24-48 hours after the order has been placed. Transit time is typically 3-5 business days. If your order does not ship within that time frame, it may be because you placed a pre-order or purchased an item currently on back order.
- Where do you ship from?
All orders are shipped from Southern California.
- Do you offer free shipping?
Yes, all U.S. address based orders receive free shipping.
- How can I track my order?
A tracking number will be sent to you shortly after your order has been shipped. All orders can be tracked via www.usps.com.
- Do you ship to APO addresses?
Yes we do if it is a U.S. address.
- Do you ship to my country?
Luxe Statements ships worldwide. Please take a look at our Shipping Fees for shipping costs outside the U.S. https://luxestatements.com/pages/shipping.
- What does it mean when an item has an estimated ship date?
It means it's currently out of stock and in the process of being restocked, and estimated to be available to ship on the date specified. This gives you the option to purchase and reserve the item (s) you want in advance to guarantee you'll get them.
Payment for the item will be taken at the time the order is placed and your card will be charged upon checkout.
- Will all items ship together on a multiple item order if one of the items is on back order or pre-order status?
No, items will be shipped as soon as they are available.
- The tracking number says delivered but I haven’t received anything.
If your tracking number says that your package has arrived but you haven't received anything, we suggest doing the following:
- Verify the shipping address on your order that it's correct.
- Look for an attempted delivery notice slip.
- Double check in case it's stored in a hidden area.
- Allow an extra 1-2 days on extreme weather routes for delayed orders.
Luxe Statements is not responsible for stolen packages after delivery. We will assist in tracking down packages lost in transit (i.e. file USPS claim).
- What is your return policy?
Please visit our Return Policy page at https://luxestatements.com/pages/return-policy.
- How do I contact your company?
We can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.